Thursday, September 11, 2008

Things I have noticed, thought, that I want to make a note about...

And pictures I want to take. We live in suburban Brussels, capital of the European Union, the world's largest trading block. People have been living here for centuries. But I walk by cornfields and beet fields every morning, down lanes, noticing the snails and slugs, the little lean tos and sheds that the farmers have made out of bits and pieces of material that are in little fenced in areas between the fields. The kids walking to school eery morning, the people riding bikes to work, men and women, the bike trails that seem to be a part of all the road construction that goes on. The backed up traffic on the highway that I have been walking over each morning, looking down on their red lights. And then I come back and post this on the Internet, probably on a server in the States somewhere. Hmmm...

No comments: